Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Evidence!

So, dear readers, you may recall that I suggested in a previous post that I was going to focus on the figures I have and not buy any more. Well, I am still living up to that promise! And what's more I am being somewhat more productive and motivated than normal. Here's a picture to prove it:





On the left you can see my 'production line'. Raw figures go in at the front in groups of three and by the time they emerge they are fully painted! It's amazing! Currently it is mostly occupied by Empire troops as I have come on quite well with my Skaven, which you can see to the right.

As with all painting, it is a long and arduous process for me, but I thought it might motivate me further to show you where I am at with things. The Skaven in the middle are waiting to be glossed and have their bases flocked. Then they will be done! The six Empire soldiers at the end of the production line are waiting arrival of a fresh green paint so I can finish their bases.

Given I only started this process a week or two ago and don't have a lot of free time at the moment, I'm pretty pleased with how things are going. I hope to be able to report on my first Warhammer 3rd Edition skirmish soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, buddy, I will! In fact I have been. Hope to have an update soon!

    ReplyDelete