Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

Plans for 2016

I've been a bit in limbo over the past few months. We have moved down south, but it probably will be at least another month before we move into our new house. So rather than any actual painting and gaming, I've been trying to come up with a plan for the year.

What I've decided upon is to have a monthly focus. At the beginning of each month I will randomly pick one of my projects. Then I will paint something for it, perhaps a new regiment or character, and then play a game or two. This should  be enough for my flitting attention to deal with, while knowing that in a few weeks I will be doing something fresh and new.


So, plan decided, what projects will be part of it? I'm thinking the following:

Judge Dredd
Rogue Trader
Muskets and Tomahawks
Zombies
Flintloque 
Starship Troopers
Land Ironclads
Wild West
Greek Myth

Notable exceptions are Star Wars, because most of my figures are pre-painted for this, and my 15mm Warhammer Fantasy project, because that is a big enough thing to have its own blog. 

Of course, my list might change as time goes by, I might add toand remove from what is 'in the hat' and I've got more than enough projects for one a month! But we shall see how it all pans out and hopefully it will make for some varied reading on my blog this year. Fingers crossed. 

3 comments:

  1. Judge Dredd and RT could have some crossover. They also both benefit from low model count which means you can get onto gaming quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! And there is even more ease and cross over potential given these are pretty much all 15mm projects now I have moved almost exclusively to that scale!

      Delete